Open for all physiotherapy cases
All physiotherapists are regulated by the HCPC and, at MacFarlane Physiotherapy, we are also members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). Guidance from the CSP is currently that “A ‘virtual first’ approach must remain standard practice during this period”. For each patient who wishes to be treated in the clinic, we will conduct a free 15 minute COVID-19 assessment to establish if an in-clinic treatment is appropriate.
What this means for you
- All in-clinic patients must complete a COVID Screening Call before their first appointment
- Based on your COVID risk factor, we will decide if in-clinic treatment is appropriate
- Remote appointments are available for those who prefer or need it
- Free remote treatment information sessions are available
Require a Remote Appointment?
How do remote appointments work?
Remote appointments are available to all patients at MacFarlane Physiotherapy who want or need them. Telehealth is a recognised and effective tool for physiotherapy. We’ve a proven track record of rehabilitating patients remotely without any hands on contact. Our remote appointments offer you:
- 1:1 video calls with you physiotherapist
- Custom exercise program with video examples
- Unlimited access to your physio via:
- In-app messaging*
- Video calls*†
- Use any device
- Treatment from home
We have a number of packages available to choose from.
*based on your package | †based your physio’s clinical reasoning and discression
Remote Appointment Reviews
We offer various Physio Services
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet your needs. Our team of professional physios specialise in providing personalized physiotherapy for any type of injury.See all Services