At MacFarlane Physiotherapy we have been monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak carefully.
Scotland is at Level 3, therefore, are able to offer in-clinic appointments as per the gov.scot advice.
How we’re keeping you safe within the clinic
Prior to your appointment
- All patients must go through a COVID screening call
- Prior to each appointment, you will need to sign a declaration giving your consent to treatment and confirming your exposure to the virus has not changed
- Please arrive on time, there is no waiting in the lobby
- Please wear a mask
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands
- We will take your temperature
- Please do not bring any unnecessary bags or items
- Please attend along unless a chaperone is required
- If required, they must provide their contact details
In the clinic
- Your therapist will be wearing full PPE:
- Mask, visor, gloves, apron and scrubs
- The room and any other surfaces are cleaned after each patient
- The rooms have air purifiers in them
Please complete our contact us if you wish to make an appointment or if you have any questions.
We will continue to update our patients directly to advise on the next course of action by providing updates via text message and email. For everyone else, this page will be updated as things progress.
Last updated 29/04/2021. Please refer back to this page for updates.